Current Openings at AIM
Account Project Coordinator, Marketing Services, Catapult
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have ample amounts of energy and enthusiasm? Are you organized, on point and on time with an eerie knack for seeing into the future and realizing what needs to happen before anyone else? Do you thrive in creative and ever-changing environments? You may just be our next incredibly important team member!
Catapult is looking for an Account Project Coordinator to provide support to our account managers and creatives on the day-to-day tasks associated with fulfilling client projects.
The Account Project Coordinator will support Catapult team members on daily client and account tasks. You will also serve as an additional point of contact between the agency and multiple clients and work closely with colleagues, including media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers and administrative staff to ensure that work is of high quality and delivered on time and on budget.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Help manage projects internally to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and the client as directed by account managers
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and planning for clients
- Work on client work such as event activations, public relations efforts, digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing and website development
- Create and maintain client reports and Catapult marketing collateral
- Help manage internship program
- Attend client and internal conference calls and meetings as requested
- One to three years of work experience in an advertising agency or a related field. Internship experience is considered
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Execution-focused mindset and a highly organized approach
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Expertise with the digital tools and analytics necessary for a position of this nature
- Affinity for the activities that Catapult customers love
- Energetic, approachable, enthusiastic and a clear communicator
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to Catapult Jobs, 5720 Flatiron Parkway, Boulder, CO 80301.
Digital Director, Backpacker, Boulder CO
Director of Digital, Integrated Sales, Health Living Group, Clean Eating
New Business Manager, Consumer Marketing, Audience Development
Interest Media (AIM), a dynamic media company, is seeking a New Business
Manager, Consumer Marketing. This position will be located in our Boulder, CO
The New Business Manager, Consumer Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to build circulation and grow revenue for a group of magazines. This is an opportunity to oversee all new business channels, set effective strategies, and work with a great team of people.
This position will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Insert Card ordering, analysis, and test ideas
- Direct mail campaigns from start to finish including analysis and test ideas
- Online, mobile, and social media subscription promotions, for both print and digital editions
- Email marketing: Become an expert in our email marketing tool, develop email strategy, and work with other divisions within AIM to improve email creative and marketing efforts for all magazine subscription sales efforts.
- College graduate with at least 2 years of full-time work experience or at least 5 years of consumer marketing experience.
-Be a self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A positive, team-focused attitude
- Ability to work with/and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
-Ability to create marketing plans while also sticking to a budget
-Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
-Ability to analyze large quantities of information, identify critical trends, and adjust marketing plans accordingly
-Working knowledge of marketing on digital and social media platforms
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and salary history to Tom Masterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager - Boulder, CO, National Park Trips Media
As experts in national park travel, we started our company to make it easier for people to plan their dream vacations to national parks like Rocky Mountain. Every year, we help more than 600,000 travelers plan a Rocky Mountain National Park vacation. Our detailed trip-planning websites, National Park Journal, Colorado edition, park-specific trip planners, social media channels and newsletters are packed with insider tips on what to do in and around the park, including the best places to eat, sleep and explore.
We also have developed epic road trips with daily itineraries that highlight fascinating attractions and fun outdoor activities along the way. Many of our tips and stops come from our clients who own or work at the businesses, cities and towns along the way to our national parks. Your job will be working with existing clients and meeting with new ones to offer them packages that help them attract national park travelers.
National Park Trips Media (NPTM) is seeking a creative, detailed and results-oriented sales manager to lead the strategic cultivation of its print, digital and leads program within the Colorado region including the towns and businesses located near Rocky Mountain, Mesa Verde, Great Sand Dunes & Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Parks. He or she will also be the point of sales for NPTM’s Olympic National Park & Great Smoky Mountains National Park digital & leads programs. After proven success, this person will also be the lead sales person for our California clients whom we work with on integrated marketing campaigns to promote travel to the towns and businesses along the way to more than six California national parks. Our clients are largely the businesses and towns located along the route to some of the country’s most popular national parks.
This account manager will be a sales expert and responsible for maximizing customer lifetime value, helping to drive national park enthusiasts to their towns and businesses. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for advertising sales to a diverse set of industry clients. This is a full-time role based in the Active Interest Media offices in Boulder, Colorado.
This is a sales job, and while performance is measured in revenue, this is a team environment. NPTM is a small team so it requires a natural leader who is equally good at stepping up and taking charge as they are hanging back and contributing… and knowing when the time is right for both.
Sales Manager Overall Responsibilities:
- Work directly with NPTM team in acquiring and managing the Colorado/Rocky Mountain Region category business
- Drive sales of programs across print, digital, video, social, email, leads, event, and custom products
- Work with the Sales Director and editorial to build creative solutions through integrated programs that align with client direction and goals
- Develop cross-platform sales opportunities, proposals, digital, leads and social campaigns and recaps for clients and agencies
- Maintain a project manager role when it comes to executing large multi-media marketing programs for your clients
- Stay attuned to new market trends, events and new media opportunities
- Build and maintain strategic partner relationships, attend industry events and client meetings
- Develop high level strategy/creative around RFPs & media plans
- Take a proactive approach to sales & marketing and consistent idea generation
- Track and maintain regular customer service on accounts to make sure we’re delivering and optimizing campaigns
- Understand revenue goals and forecasting
- Work to improve relevancy for NPTM brands & the various brands we work with including other groups within the Outdoor Group of Active Interest Media including Backpacker, Climbing & Ski as well as working alongside brand managers and publishers to drive the development of individual AIM brands
- Maintain a big-picture outlook to help create and sell multi-advertiser and multi-platform programs
- Multitask and work under deadline pressure while working independently
- Assist on other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Sell National Park Journal, Colorado edition, an annual magazine, online & lead generation advertising and custom digital media to existing client base and new prospects
- Sell advertising for Exit 205, a magazine covering Silverthorne and Dillon
- Establish & maintain current client and potential client relationships in the Colorado, Pacific Northwest and Great Smoky regions
- Develop new sales opportunities through strong prospecting skills willingness to pick up the telephone and hit the road
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Passionate about public lands, more specifically national parks
- Successful sales experience, managing multiple accounts YOY
- Extremely detail and organization oriented
- Familiarity with leads programs
- Ability to communicate clearly and be assertive, when necessary, to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving and in working with people
- Good listener who can grasp team needs and what needs to be done
- Reliable and responsible
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales experience selling print and digital advertising for consumer media
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Familiarity with SalesForce preferred
- Familiarity with social media including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram preferred
- Proficient in MS office, emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to demonstrate past sales achievements – revenue vs. quota
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Process-oriented with strong analytic interest
- Experience with digital marketing and custom content
- Strong interest in outdoors and leading an active, healthy lifestyle
- Detail oriented, organized, and has an ability to manage multiple sales initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with flawless attention to detail
- Can lift up to 20 lbs
- Some travel required
Submit a cover letter and resume to David Krause, Sales & Co Brand Director of National Park Trips Media, at .
Send a cover letter and resume to Active Interest Media Human Resources, 2143 Grand Avenue, Des Moines IA 50312 or apply online.